2017 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER IRON XL883N ONLY 4,144 MILES! MANY EXTRAS! WE FINANCE AND SHIP NATIONWIDE! 610-754-8500 PRESS 112.
Beautiful bike with expensive upgrades. Only 4,144 miles! Factory Warranty remaining. Extras include Bassani black Road Rage 2 into 1 exhaust pipe with contrast cut tip, black contrast cut Extreme Billet Air Cleaner Kit, 2 up upgraded seat, and quick detachable Burly sissy bar/backrest with pad.
The Iron 883™ motorcycle turns up the authentic premium Bobber style, urban practicality, and comfort. Visually refreshed, its new dark finishes are better equipped for the urban environment to let riders tear up the asphalt instead of washing paint and polishing chrome.
45-degree Evolution V-Twin 883cc engine
5-speed transmission with belt final drive
• Black powder-coated powertrain with black covers
• Black, 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels with Machined highlights, 19-inch front, 16-inch rear
• Slammed appearance
• Old-school, drag-style handlebar
• Eagle and Iron Shield graphics
• Bullet-hole design details in exhaust header shield, blacked-out belt guard, and front fender trim
• Blacked-out covers, forks, shields, wheels, headlamp and more
• Front fork gaiters
• Minimal front fender
• Chopped rear fender
• Combined stop/turn/tail lights
• Side-mounted license plate bracket
• Mid-mounted foot controls
• Slammed rear suspension Function
• Emulsion technology rear shocks with 50 mm range of pre-load adjustability and an under-seat, rear shock suspension adjustment wrench
• Front forks with cartridge damping technology
• Integrated electrical system with trip switch, start switch
• Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, gear indicator (1-5), and RPMs
• Hazard warning integrated into self-canceling turn signal controls
• Blade key ignition; fork lock common with ignition key
• Michelin® Scorcher® tires designed specifically for Sportster® models
• Closed loop exhaust system meets worldwide emission standards
• Rubber-mounted, Air-cooled, 883 cc Evolution® engine
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) with O2 sensors
• 5-speed transmission
• Confidence-inspiring braking performance
We charge a $99 Documentary fee which covers all your paperwork & any paperwork shipping costs. We also have an OPTIONAL $199 Dealer prep which covers this bike being serviced, fresh fluids, & detailing.