ANTIQUE STYLE SPRINGERS FOR CUSTOM APPLICATION BY MID USA
The length is measured from the center of the axle to bottom of lower tree. Overall length is measured from the axle to the top of the springs.
Comes complete, including:
- Upper and lower brass zerk grease fittings
- Top tree clamp
- Retaining nut
- Top crown nut
Also comes with 3/4" Front Axle Kit, including:
- (2) Acorn style end nuts
- Wheel spacers (can be cut to required length)
- Stock length is considered 22"
- Wheel spacers may not be correct size for your bike or project
- Installation on some stock models like Dyna, Touring, Sportster, etc may require frame and/or tank modification as well as replacement of other components
- If using an aftermarket/custom frame with external neck cups, you may have to lathe or trim the springer retaining nut down for proper fitment of top tree clamp and crown nut.