PART# EK-STL-00-RS or 1802-0270
Biltwell Inc. Builder Exhaust Pipe Kit for Twin Cam Evolution / Evo Shovelhead Panhead Sportster Ironhead XL STD Heads
Overview: The Biltwell Builder’s Exhaust Kit has everything you need to fabricate a set of custom straight pipes for your V-Twin. Four sets of stock Harley header flanges plus a pair of STD flanges are included with every kit. Two each 2-1/2-inch and 3-1/2-inch radius U-bends are included with the kit, plus a generous quantity of straight and bent tubing, flat fishtails and trumpet tips for customization. Material is 1-3/4-inch O.D. x 16-gauge rolled mild steel.
• Pre-bent tubing and ready-made flange kit for custom exhaust system fabrication
• 1-3/4-inch O.D. 16-guage rolled high-tensile steel tubing
• Five sets of exhaust flanges included: Ironhead, Evo, STD, Shovelhead, Panhead
• Two 3.5-inch radius U-bends with straights
• Two 2.5-inch radius U-bends with straights
• Two 16-inch-long straight sections with flattened tips
• Two 6-inch-inch long straight sections with Trumpet flares
• Two 45-degree bends with slash cut tips
Surface Finish: Builder's Pipe Kits are pre-polished raw mild steel and oil-coated. Clean and prep before welding.
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emissions-related part(s) that alter the performance of OEM emissions-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer’s information.